Parisons Estates and Industries is immaculately set in 4025 acres of pristine tea plantations at an elevation of around 3000 ft, in the Western Ghats of Kerala. The estate has an incredible story of almost 200 years of history behind it and a heritage of perseverance and development.
Total annual production capacity : 3.4 million Kg
- Orthodox production : 1.8 million Kg
- CTC production : 1.6 million Kg
FARMING PRACTICES ADOPTED
- Progressive replanting and Infilling to sustain the vigour of the tea plants
- Improved agricultural operations to improve the
quality of teas produced in state-of-the-art factories.
- Quality upgradation in the factories to improve
- Automation and mechanisation in the manufacturing
process to limit human intervention
- Installed colour sorter.
- Trust Tea
- Rain Forest Alliance
- ISO 9001:2015
- 1SO 22000: 2018
We’re always open to communicate,
Get in touch with us
Certification of teas to conform with strict quality parameters and to follow ethical cultivation and manufacturing protocols. All entities who supply leaf to our factories have been audited and certified in a similar fashion to the procedure followed for our Own Leaf.